Game Connection Europe 2012 : more content, leaders and ambitions !
The 28th, 29th and 30th of November, Game Connection Europe, the leading business conference for the video game industry, meets in Paris to bring together professionals from around the work.
Building on the success of the last edition, which numbered 1200 participants, 220 exhibitors and 180 buyers from 50 countries, the new Game Connection Europe proposes an even richer program to serve all the players in the video game industry, and affirms its status as a global market place. This year, all functions in the industry are represented, with the new categories of Marketing and Communication.
This year, the Game Connection is once again brought to you as part of the week for video game professionals, GAME PARIS, organised by Capital Games, the cluster for video games in the Paris region, which runs from the 23rd to the 30th of November 2012.
The previous edition of the expo filled the hall with more than 60 lectures and master classes, animated by professionals from companies including: Wooga, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog, Epic Games, Bigpoint, Remedy, Amazon, Google, Gree, Pixar Animation Studios, Ubisoft, EA, Sony Computer Entertainment etc.
This year, the program is even better, with a great offer animated by leaders in the industry.
In addition to themes of development, production, services and business raised every year, the expo will also focus on subjects within Marketing and Communication. As part of this new category, international specialists will share expertise covering the whole range of platforms, from PC, consoles and mobile to emerging supports such as connected TV. Click here to sign up, and profit from the Game Connection Europe at the best tariffs.
Candidates can now apply to Game Connection Europe 2012 in order to participate as experts in a lecture or a master class. Each participant chosen will benefit from excellent visibility within the professional community.
You contribution is essential to make the Game Connection an event with an even bigger impact for our industry. Join us!
For the 2012 edition, Game Connection Europe is delighted to welcome a jury of professionals from leading companies in the video games industry.
The following specialists will offer their informed view on the topics raised throughout the event :
- Mike Acton, Engine Director, Insomniac Games
- Benjamin Rouveyrol, 3D Programmer, Ubisoft
- Thomas Veauclin, Art Director, Cyanide
- Noah Falstein, Owner, The Inspiracy
- Careen Yapp, VP Licensing/Business Development, Konami
- Harald Riegler, CEO, Sproing
- Carsten van Husen, CEO, Gameforge
- Michael Schade, CEO, Fishlabs Entertainment
- Ethan Fassett, SVP Platform, Gree
- Damien Mauric, Business Development Director, Gaikai
- David Calvo, Senior Narrative Designer, Ankama Animations
- Diane Lagrange, Founder and Consultant, Ico Partners
- Cathy Orr, Senior Director, International PR, PopCap Games
- Daniel Persson, Head of Studio, King.com
- Vincent Scheib, Sofware Engineer, Google
- Sylvain Cunzi, Lead Programmer, Rovio Entertainment
- Doug Lombardi, VP of Marketing, Valve Software
- Oscar Clark, Evangelist, Papaya Mobile
- Suresh Sudera, Head of Games, Vodafone Group
- Michael Sportouch, European VP and General Manager, Activision Publishing
More information on the Game Connection Europe 2012, including the program of lectures and master classes, will be available shortly.
To access the latest information, connect to the Facebook page of Game Connection Europe:
You can also follow the Game Connection on Twitter : @The_GameCo